— | Messe / Kongress
1st European Automotive and Mobility 西藏福彩网app官方下载 Conference
The European automotive industry has historically been a key driver of Europe’s growth and prosperity. The industry currently employs over 13 million people in Europe and accounts for 40 per cent of the global automotive value share. It is one of a small number of industries where Europe remains the global leader.
It is in this context that the IBA European Regional Forum is holding this inaugural Conference on the European automotive and mobility services industry, looking at the current state of the industry and future trends. In particular, the Conference will look at how the industry is responding to the ambitions of these new market entrants.
The aim of the Conference is to provide a general overview of the European automotive and mobility industry and to explore the legal challenges, which arise when developing more sustainable mobility services.
Registration and more information at the .
Register before 24 January 西藏福彩网app官方下载 to receive early registration Discounts.
Conference Department (IBA)
Tel: +44 (0)20 7842 0090
Thursday 5 March
- 8.00 Registration
- 9.00 Introduction by the Conference Co-Chairs
- 9.20 Keynote address
- 10.00 Trends in the automotive industry
- 11.15 Innovation in mobility 西藏福彩网app官方下载 (Session Co-Chair: Dr Matthias Etzel)
- 12.00 Building the necessary physical and regulatory infrastructure to support new forms of mobility services
- 14.15 Interactive workshop: hot topics in the European automobile and mobility services industry (Table Moderator: Dr Johannes Baumann)
- 16.15 The priorities for in-house counsel in a world of fast-moving change and innovation
- 17.00 The future of mobility services
Rosenheimer Str. 145D
Dr. Johannes Baumann
Dr. Matthias Etzel
Rechtsanwalt, Fachanwalt für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht